Join us as a panel of experts discuss top destination relocation issues to NJ and the rest of the United States.
- What practices successfully assist international assignees in relocating to the US?
- What challenges interfere with successful relocation outcomes?
- Maslows' Hierarchy of Needs tells us that safety, food and shelter are the basic needs before we can get to higher level motivation. This too impacts assignee engagement and assignment success!
- Sue Blasius, Global Mobility, ADP
- Judy Bergstresser, Global Mobility Partner, Evonik
- Mary Deveau, Director Global Supply Chain, Weichert Workforce Mobility
- Vince Cordova, Principle, Global Mobility, Mercer
Mercedes Naficy D’Angelo, Global Business Solutions, Cultural Awareness International, Inc.
May 8, 2019
11:30 – 12:15 Registration and lunch
(complements of Paramount Transportation Systems)
12:15 opening remarks and introductions
12:30 – 1:30 Panel Discussion
KPMG Offices, 51 JFK Parkway, Short Hills NJ 07078
If you have difficulty registering please email email@example.com
NJ FEM Chapter Steering Committee Members: Special thanks to my long time committee members and our new committee members for helping to support a thriving and educational NJ Chapter!
Bill Barron, KPMG
Dan Bolger, REA-Partners in Transition
Norma Cuellar, Néstle
Megan DeMartinis, Weichert Workforce Mobility
Michelle Durkin, Teva Pharmaceuticals
Anthony Frangione, Paramount Transportation Systems
Laura Kern, Nokia
Ken Kramer, HSBC