Global Mobility professionals are increasingly challenged by key stakeholders to mitigate risk while keeping the tax costs down. Undeniably, the tax rules can be quite complex and overwhelming with taxing authorities ever increasing scrutiny over expatriate employees and business travelers to raise tax collections.
Understanding the most common tax issues affecting your mobility program and tips and tricks for identifying tax opportunities and running tax efficient assignments is crucial to stay competitive.
Our US Immigration Briefing will discuss how a dynamic policy environment is impacting employers and employees alike. Learn how to prepare for further changes and the practical impacts of Buy American, Hire American.
Put your questions to our experts:
- Kari Konikowski Blackman, Senior Associate, Berry Appleman & Leiden (BAL)
- Andre Damiani, Senior Manager, KPMG
- Anne Barnett, Senior Associate, KPMG
Date: October 3, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Host: Dimensional Fund Advisors
6300 Bee Cave Road, Building One, Austin, TX 78746
Once you turn onto Dimensional Way from Bee Cave Road, proceed to the top of the hill. Parking garage will be on the right hand side, feel free to park in any visitor spot (or an unmarked spot) if visitor spots are all taken. Proceed to the lobby desk and someone will greet/direct you to the conference room.
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.