Our immigration channel is dedicated to bringing the latest bulletins, changes and updates to law across the globe. We also strive to bring future trends and thought leadership to immigration process and policy worldwide from our network of trusted advisors.

Israel: Foreign Experts' Spouses Can Work Under Derivative Visa

Spouses of B-1 Foreign Expert Visa holders can work in Israel under a one-year pilot program that qualifies the spouse for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) that does not require sponsorship. The duration of stay under the Spouse EAD is the same as that of the principal visa holder, which is currently one year, renewable annually for up to five years and three months total. Spouses under the new EAD can work part time or full time, in an office or remotely.
Go to the profile of Fragomen
Aug 01, 2016