Remunerating your Globally Mobile Workforce
This session will be a workshop discussion format allowing roundtable discussions.
We will examine:
- The balance between managing costs and providing attractive packages: How to retain talent but ensure benefits are not out of the market?
- Changing reward and incentive practices globally and the interaction with your Mobility Policies.
- Compliance challenges in relation to reporting and tax remittances for incentives provided to mobile employees – consideration of both share-based incentives and cash incentives.
- Reward vs. entitlement – with the increase in Permanent Transfer arrangements, what policies and practices are common in relation to leave entitlements which may apply in the home country but would not apply in the host country.
- Exploring the common approaches to compensation design for LTAs/ STAs and how this may change in the next five to ten years.
- Consideration that needs to be given to remuneration reporting requirements for Senior Executives on assignments.
In this interactive session, we invite you to discuss your learnings and objectives and will have on hand specialists and seasoned mobility professionals from the Melbourne Steering Committee to guide discussion and share their experiences.
22nd August 2019 from 12:00-02:00pm
KPMG, Tower Two, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street Melbourne
•Complimentary to Corporate HR.
•£75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £365