The FEM EMEA Summit is next week on Thursday and Friday 9-10 November and our popular Corporate-only Roundtables are filling up fast. With 9 topics to choose from, each table offers a valuable opportunity to gain both insight into the global mobility programs run by top international companies and to review your own.
ROUNDTABLE SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Localisation, ‘Local Plus’ and international new hires – what do they mean for your organisation?
- Inclusive global mobility and increasing opportunities for female talent
- Business travel - balancing the needs of the business with compliance and duty of care
- Managing vendors – KPIs and SLAs
- Balancing benefits with budgets
- Mark Derkson, Head of International Mobility, ARUP
- Emma Jepson, Head of Talent Acquisition for EMEA, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Julie Pateman, VP International Compensations & Benefits, DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS
Senior Global Mobility veterans from Aggreko, FIS, EY and JLT Group also join us to moderate roundtables on topics including M&A's, reducing costs, talent management and more. Register your place now in order to select your chosen roundtables. View the full agenda.
*Registration is free for in-house HR and Global Mobility Professionals.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Forum for Expatriate Management
Stay ahead and follow us on Twitter @FEMGlobal
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities email Sally.Martin@centaurmedia.com or call +44 207 943 8027