Expanding your global footprint – Insights from within
An opportunity to hear from experienced mobility professionals, share learnings on key considerations and biggest obstacles encountered when entering new global markets.
Our panel of inhouse mobility specialists shared their tales of challenges and success stories when entering new locations.
Considerations included immigration, tax, employment law, legal entity, permanent establishment risks/timing, employee experience and evacuation plans.
• Alexandra Sheldrake, Iluka Resources Limited
• Fiona Hyland, South32 Limited
• Francine Colgan, Monadelphous Group Limited
• Joseph Taboni, International SOS
Table discussions followed on from the panel discussion under the following headings:
- In your organisation how do you rank the priorities of: safety, visa, tax, speed of deployment and assignee experience?
- What other challenges have you observed that haven’t been discussed?
- Having listened to the panel discussion, what are your key takeaways?