Global Mobility and Talent Management
Click here to register
For many global mobility professionals, it is key to link their processes and policies with the company’s talent philosophy. Ensuring that the expat assignment candidate meets the talent profile, that the assignment objectives are clear and that the organization is successful in finding a next landing spot for the expat after the assignment finishes. We all know that the costs for an expat are 2 to 3 times the cost of a regular employee and as with all company investments made, we need to secure a return on this investment (ROI).
To achieve this, many companies have in place processes, tools and policies such as an assignment selection process, requirement for an assignment business case to be signed off (including a cost projection), appointed expat sponsors, a clear repatriation process, defined roles & responsibilities for all stakeholders.
During the meeting we offer a platform for global mobility professionals to interactively discuss talent management.
- Annemarie Bunschoten, Head of International Mobility at Philips Lighting
- Sandra Winstanley, Manager Global Mobility & Benefits at HEINEKEN International B.V.
- Plenary presentation by Sandra & Annemarie, introducing the topic and illustrating the practice at Heineken / Philips Lighting.
- Discussions per table in selected groups depending on maturity on the GM-TM link in their company (to be assessed through pre-event survey). Maximum 7 tables of 8 persons each.
- Wrap-up; all tables sharing take-aways.
- Networking drinks
Monday, 2 October, 2017
Registration: 15:00 – 15.30
Presentations : 15.30 -17.30
1072 AE Amsterdam
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- €120 fee for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of €400.