Topics announced for the Americas Summit May 22 - 23
Join us May 22 - 23 at the Marriott City Center Hotel in Dallas for two unmissable days of learning and networking...
We are back, bigger and better than ever in our brand-new location in Dallas and we are busy planning another unmissable event for you.
We know it's difficult to find the time to be away from the office, that's why we wanted to share with you some of the agenda topics so you can pop the dates in your diary and join us May 22 - 23 at the Americas Summit & EMMAs for two unmissable days of learning and networking.
New for 2019 we are introducing our Global Mobility Education Modules which cover the essentials and give specialist insight to broaden industry knowledge
- Matt Burns, Independent Global Mobility Professional (formerly Director of HR Operations, Lockheed Martin International
- Rita Meouchy, CPA, Independent Global Mobility Professional (formerly Senior Tax Manager, Deloitte)
Panel Discussion topics:
- Managing risk and compliance in a VUCA world
- The evolving technology landscape within global mobility
- Leading change
- Global Mobility: A View from the Top
- A strategic approach to managing talent and demonstrating real ROI
Mobility Masterclass topics:
- Creating an award-winning global mobility team for a large program
- Creating an award-winning global mobility team for a small program
- Creating an award-winning but cost-effective global mobility program
- Creating an award-winning redesign of a global mobility strategy
We will be announcing more topics and speakers shortly - so stay tuned!
To view the full agenda and to register for your place click here.