The Other Side of the Story: Candid Insights from Employees Abroad
Join us as we discuss key findings from the National Foreign Trade Council (NFTC) and Cigna Global Health Benefits Global Mobility Trends Survey, conducted to examine how expatriates experience, perceive and value a range of assignment terms and programs.
Reasons to attend:
- Gain valuable insight into the views of employees with their candid responses
- Learn how to better target the needs of your expatriates
- Understand how to balance the needs of your business and your employees and their families
- How to improve communication with your employees
- Get up to date on the latest health benefit plans and trends
Danielle Turner, Senior New Business Manager, Cigna Global Health Benefits
Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
11:30AM - 01:00 PM.
Lunch will be provided
1640 Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75093
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.