Mobility Masterclasses announced for London!
For the 2018 FEM EMEA Summit we announce our Mobility Masterclasses led by senior industry figures and previous EMMAs award winners!
The FEM EMEA Summit announce this year's Mobility Masterclasses led by senior industry figures and previous EMMAs award winners!
Join our global mobility masters, who all boast numerous years of experience in the field. They will share the challenges they have faced, solutions they have created and lessons learned in their mission to deliver agile, value-added and risk-proof mobility programs. View the full agenda.
Register now to reserve your place in these Masterclasses.
- How to create award-winning global mobility teams for large and small programs
- How Aon created an award-winning redesign of its global mobility program
- Best Vendor Partnership – how to find that winning formula
- Mental health and the business traveller
- How Heineken brought award-winning technology and innovation into global mobility
- Transforming the global mobility function into a business
LED BY EMMAs AWARDS WINNERS:
Selina Jones-May Group Director – Mobility and Global People Projects
Andy King, Global Mobility Manager
James Harwood, Head of Reward - EMEA
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Iva Kotrsalova, EMEA & APJ Region Lead - Global Employee Mobility
Helena Trnková, Manager, Service Delivery
Marcia van Buuren, Global Mobility Advisor
Sandra Winstanley, Manager, Global Executive Compensation, Global HR
Our two-day programme is also brimming with keynote sessions, panel discussions, expert insights, roundtables and workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of topics including: benchmarking, compliance, immigration, tax, technology, talent development and risk management.