Invaluable insights in to your peers' programs
Choose your Corporates-only Benchmarking Roundtables at the FEM EMEA Summit this week!
The FEM EMEA Summit countdown begins as the doors open this Thursday and Friday 8 & 9 November and our popular Corporates-only Roundtables on both days are filling up fast.
With 11 topics to choose from on Day Two, each table offers a valuable opportunity to gain expert insight into global mobility programs and services and to review your own.
Simply login using the email address you registered with and begin planning your day. We've highlighted a few roundtable topics to give you a taster of the sessions available.
DON'T MISS THESE COMPELLING TOPICS:
- Mergers and Acquisitions – don’t get caught out
- Mobility technology – ‘The Saviour’
- Cost of living: managing expatriate questions and how to avoid them
- Extended business travellers – cross-border commuter challenges
- New technology in global healthcare – how to put it to best use
- Best practice retirement solutions for mobile employees
- 10-year anniversary of the Points-Based System
- Technology in expat taxation – disrupting the industry through innovation and software
- Intra-EU mobility-legal interoperability
- Cross-cultural agility in today’s globally connected digital world
- Corporate immigration challenges in the Gulf region
- Val Gascoyne Client Services Manager, Naomi Goldshtein, Manager and Ian Robinson, Partner, Fragomen
- Gareth Davies, VP Technology Solutions, Equus, Julia La Pla, Head of GM, JP Morgan Chase and Tim Wells, VP Technology Solutions, Equus
- Cyril Brenninkmeijer, Client Relationship Manager, ECA International
- Paul Barnes, Vice President, Client Relations, TheMIGroup, A Weichert Workforce Mobility Company, Mark Hellicar, Head of International Mobility, DS Smith and Andreas Strachwitz, Regional Vice President, EMEA, Weichert Workforce Mobility
- Chris Bolton – International Sales Manager, UK and Cigna Global Health Benefits
- Helen Hatt, Senior Consultant, International Retirement & Investment Practice and Robin Scott, Senior Consultant, Aon
- Annette Wright, Immigration Director, Newland Chase
- Markus Finster, COO & Managing Director and Nathalie Goldstein, CEO & Managing Director, My Expat Taxes
- Tanel Feldman, Immigration Law Associates
- Kay Hall, SVP Global Advisory Services, EMEA and Alain Verstandig, President, NetExpat
- Anita Chalke, Senior Immigration Manager and Osman Qureshi, Director of Business Support Solutions, Proven
We look forward to seeing you there! Join the conversation and follow us on Twitter @FEMGlobal #FEMEMEA #FEM10