FEM's 2018 EMEA Global Mobility Summit Agenda - Now Live!
Take a look at some of the topics we'll be exploring at FEM's EMEA Summit in London on Thursday, 8th November and Friday, 9th November 2018
Here are just some of the key topics that our global mobility experts and delegates will be exploring at our EMEA Summit in London on Thursday, 8th November and Friday, 9th November 2018.
Be sure to join us and make your voice heard too.
We have lively Panel Discussions on topics including:
- How Will Global Mobility Look in 2028?
- Re-thinking Global Mobility Policy Design for a New Business Generation
- Handling New Technology, Data and Analytics – How Can You Remain GDPR Compliant and Avoid In-built Bias Traps?
- Global Immigration Trends in the Era of Brexit and Increased Protectionism - What Organizations Need to Know
We also have Expert Insight and Case Study Workshops on a range of topics including:
- Return on Mobility: Measure Your Program's Success
Speaker: Simon Mason, Senior Vice President, EMEA & APAC, Graebel
- EU Posted Workers: What Every Business Needs to Know Now
Speakers: Sophy King, VP Global Immigration, Newland Chase Tanel Feldman, EU Immigration Law Associates
Plus Corporates-only Roundtable Discussions on topics including:
- Stealth travellers – How to manage your informally mobile population
- Modern mobility patterns - Rotators, contractors and project pipelines
- Mergers and acquisitions – Big bang or soft-landing integration?
- Money matters - Tax compliance and handling currency and inflation in volatile economies
- Localization – Challenges and benefits
- ROI and analytics – What to measure and how
- Segmentation and flexibility
- Cost containment and managing benefits – Some blue sky thinking
- Increasing inclusion and diversity
- Effective vendor management
Join us too for sessions on immigration, tax, technology, policy design and more...