Are you unsure of which FEM Americas EMMAs category to enter and whether you can enter more than one? Well here are some top tips to help you decide if you’ve got what it takes to win!
- First, consult the criteria and guidelines to ensure you submit the right details
- Allow yourself enough time to complete your entry. Especially if you need to get approval, request any data or testimonials
- Choose your categories. You can enter more than one to increase your chances of taking away an award!
- Once you are happy...
These awards are open to all Global Mobility and HR professionals who manage overseas assignments within their own organization or company and can only be entered by a corporate professional or by a service provider on behalf of the corporate, with their permission.
- Best Redesign of Global Mobility Strategy
- Best ROI or Cost Effectiveness Strategy in a Global Mobility Program
- Best Talent Mobility Strategy
- Global Mobility Team of the Year (Small Program)
- Global Mobility Team of the Year (Medium Program)
- Global Mobility Team of the Year (Large Program)
SERVICE PROVIDER CATEGORIES
These awards are open to organisations and companies that provide services to Global Mobility and HR professionals and their companies.
- Banking, Tax & Financial Services Innovation of the Year
- Corporate Housing Provider of the Year
- Destination Services Provider of the Year
- Immigration Provider of the Year
- International Healthcare & Risk Management Provider of the Year
- International Moving Company of the Year
- Relocation Management Company of the Year
OPEN TO ALL CATEGORIES
These awards are open to all practicing Global Mobility and HR professionals and their organizations and companies as well as all service providers.
- Best Business Travel Management
- Best Employee Benefits & Family Support of the Year
- Best Vendor Partnership
- Corporate Organization & Relocation Management Company (RMC)
- Corporate Organization & Specialist Provider
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility – Assignee Management
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility – Bespoke Solutions
- Outstanding Corporate and Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year
These awards are open to all practising Global Mobility and HR professionals and their organizations and companies as well as all service providers. Individuals can be nominated, or can make their own entry.
- Global Mobility Rising Star of the Year
- Global Mobility Professional of the Year
Still not sure which category you should enter? Email Yasmina Rahmoune who will be happy to assist you.