FEM Connecticut Chapter Meeting 09/21/16
Please join us for the FEM Connecticut Chapter Meeting on September 21.
The Challenges of Global Compensation
We invite you to participate in our Presentation & Panel Discussion on Expatriate Compensation
- Traci Doolan, Manager, Total Rewards at ITT
- Ed Dennerlein, Director, Global Compensation at Xylem
- Catherine Maldari, Senior Manager, Global Mobility Services at KPMG
- Barbara Hodgdon, Vice President, Global Compensation at Lexicon Relocation
Wednesday, September 21
8:30 am-10:30 am
8:30am to 9am: Registration and breakfast
9:00am to 10:30am: Program and discussions
3001 Summer Street
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.