FEM New York Chapter Meeting 09/22/16
Please join us for the FEM New York Chapter Meeting on September 22.
Luxury Goods Market - Where is it headed?
Get a unique insight into the issues of global relocation from the perspective of luxury industry professionals from this esteemed panel who all came from other industries before landing where they are today.
The luxury goods market is directly related to the world economy. How are international relocations being affected during these turbulent times?
The luxury industry has grown over the last 10 years, but is starting to stall. At the same time, connectivity will continue to drive new opportunities in digital innovation, with the Internet and social media reaching new markets.
Just how is all this affecting global mobility for luxury brands and what are the top luxury brands doing currently to stay on top of it all?Panel:
- Andrea David - Executive Director, International Assignments, Chanel
- Daniela Fehr - Global HR Director, Ralph Lauren
- Peggy Lee - Director, Compensation & Expatriates, LVMH
Thursday, September 22, 2016
5:30PM - 8:30PM
5:30 p.m. Registration
6:00 p.m. Program
7:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Networking Reception
345 Park Avenue (corner of 51st) - 37th Floor
New York, NY 10154
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.