GE, Grant Thornton, SAP and Lloyd's Register announced for EMEA Summit!
Meet the EMEA Summit Keynote Speakers!
Every year at our flagship event, the FEM EMEA Summit, we gather together an impressive lineup of eminent Global Mobility and HR experts and 2016's group is no exception.
Don't miss our keynote session taking place at our stunning new venue for 2016, the O2 InterContinental. Located on the banks of the River Thames, this luxury hotel overlooks Canary Wharf and the City's financial hub. We can't wait to meet you there!
KEYNOTE PANEL: The Evolution from Global Mobility to Talent Mobility:
Join the expert panel as they explore key questions including:
- What kind of talent and migration patterns can we expect to see with the implementation of Brexit?
- If societies around the world are becoming less tolerant of immigration, is it time to refocus on localised talent?
- How can talent programmes adapt to fill the anticipated vacuum of expertise in the UK?
- Where will the employees with the key skills now come from?
- How can Global Mobility identify the particular skills and training needed for businesses as we bring talent in from MINT?
PLUS, hear from....
- Andreas Baeuerle, International Assignment Manager, Bosch, on running mobility programmes in an uncertain world
- Mustafa Bharmal, Director, Global Mobility Services, Honeywell, on realising the shift from traditional assignments to new types: Convincing employees to move from being assignees to 'super-commuters'
- Louise Worbey, Head of International Mobility, Deloitte, on managing costs in a challenging economic environment
Don't miss out on the premier Global Mobility event. Secure your ticket now!