Panel Discussion on Permanent Transferees
Please join us for an interactive panel discussion on permanent transfers! During this session we will discuss the differences between other assignment types and permanent transferees and the different ways can manage them, including (but not limited to):
- Is this really a permanent transfer?
- Managing pay and benefits
- Immigration (including permanent residency) considerations
- Onboarding protocols
- Tax considerations
- Transition from assignment status (localizations)
Please feel free to join the conversation and share your ideas and questions.
- Jack Craven, Vice President, Cartus
- Beth Dynkowski, Sr. HR Manager, Baxter International, Inc.
- Rachel Paul, Partner, KPMG Chicago
- Sandra Howell, Director of Compensation at ITW
- Frank Bodengraven, Senior Manager, AIRINC
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
03:00PM to 06:00PM
One Baxter Parkway / Deerfield, IL 60015
Drinks and appetizers sponsored by:
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550