Tackling Business Travel Compliance: Building Momentum for Change
Deloitte tax professionals will be tackling broad aspects
of business travel compliance, including a discussion of risks, the changing
tolerance level for non-compliance, impediments a company faces when attempting
to take action, and how to affect change.
We will discuss:
- Risks and changing tolerance level for non-compliance
- Impediments to action
- How to affect change
This meeting is approved now for 1.5 hours of HRCI credit
- Cindy Bedford - Deloitte Tax LLP
- Matt Schneider - Deloitte Tax LLP
Thursday, April 27, 2017
08:30AM to 9:30AM
Daryl Flood Relocation
2401 Double Creek Drive, Round Rock, TX 78664
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.