Vendor management - a business-critical issue
London Chapter Meeting: Outsourcing is increasing, but technology may change almost everything you know about managing mobility suppliers
Vendor management is a discipline that enables organisations to control costs, increase administrative efficiencies and onboarding speed, drive service excellence and mitigate risks to protect their brand - but it is also a complex process - and it's about to get even more so...
Industry analysts predict that within the next 20 years, mobility will be completely disrupted by technological innovation - perhaps most strikingly in the area of outsourced services.
So at our next London Chapter Meeting on 26th September, hosted by HSBC at their London headquarters in Canary Wharf, a panel of senior global mobility figures, who are all highly experienced in the field will be sharing tips for best practice in vendor management - not only for now, but in the future too.
This is a vital topic for mobility professionals because it is estimated that almost 60% of all assignment costs are associated with vendors.
So how can you manage the process for maximum value and efficiency? Our expert panel will be sharing key insights and answering your questions.
Join us to find out how to:
- Develop an effective vendor management strategy
- Identify the appropriate vendor selection criteria
- Create and calibrate an RFP
- Evaluate offers and select the best suppliers
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage the on-going vendor relationship
- Collect the appropriate data and monitor ROI
We will also take a look into the future as the panel:
- Assess the challenges and benefits of Cloud/SaaS
- Explore what an “eco-system” for mobility might look like and how it will bring huge changes to organisations
- Discuss how organisations can carry out due diligence and manage multiple vendors within the predicted new business models
Mark Derksen, Associate Director - Head of International Mobility at design and engineering multinational, Arup
Khadeeja Islam, Senior Manager – Global Mobility at power generation firm, Aggreko
Mark O’Reilly, Global Mobility – Head of Vendor Management at HSBC Group Management Services Ltd
To find out more about our experts, see the details of FEM's forthcoming London Chapter Meeting
When: Tuesday, 26th September, 2017 17:30 - 20:30
Programme: 17:30 Registration 18:00 Panel discussion – A ‘Masterclass in Vendor Management : Costs vs Benefits’ 19:00 HSBC presentation and Q&As – Global banking connectivity through the provision of Banking and Financial Services for Corporate employees. 19:30 Networking 20:30 Close
Where: HSBC 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HQ
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility programme.
- £100 fee for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350.