Global Mobility Junior Consultant - FIS, Bangalore
FIS is hiring for Global Mobility Junior Consultant
Job Title : Global Mobility Junior Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Provide assistance to the Global Mobility Specialist. (GMS) with international relocations (Assignments and Transfers) outbound from the region. Assessment of performance will be based on feedback from key stakeholders, including Business Managers,HR Business Partners, and International Assignees and Transferees.
- First level review of Authorization Form to identify any missing information prior to the GMS reviewing. After GMS review, liaise with the HR Business Partner (HRBP) for any missing information, and then initiate the Assignment Services Provider.
- Liaise with service providers to facilitate the provision of their services to all International Assignees/Transferees and HRBP/Business Managers. Escalate any issues to the GMS.
- First level review of Cost Projection and Letters of Understanding to ensure accuracy and timely delivery. Discuss any issues with the GMS, prior to the GMS issuing.
- Proactively work with the GMS to ensure that Workday or Global Tracking Spreadsheet accurately reflects the international assignment or transfer details.
- Distribute Global Mobility Program communications, as required.
- Escalate any requests for exceptions to the GMS, with a recommendation where possible. Log and track any approved exceptions.
- Action the enrolment or continuing participation of International Assignees in healthcare programs, pension plans and social security schemes, as applicable.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal functions involved with Global Mobility including Payroll, Finance, Corporate Tax, Legal, HR, Compensation, and Recruitment.
- Proactively monitor assignment extensions and repatriations and propose required actions to the GMS.
- Operate as a center of excellence, answering basic level Global Mobility queries from Employees, Business Managers, HRBPs, and Service Providers accurately and on a timely basis. Escalate more complex issues to the GMS as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support in collating Global Mobility data for tracking and reporting purposed as requested by the GMS or Head of Global Mobility.
- Update and maintenance of Global Mobility intranet sites.
- Assist with the monitoring of tax payments and tax equalization settlements.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the Global Mobility Program, seeking ways to enhance processes, maximize effectiveness and improve the Employee/HRBP experience and operational efficiency. Discuss with the GMS and assist with the implementation of agreed improvements.
- Provide administrative support to the GMS in managing one or more of the key service providers, ensuring service levels are maintained, billing is managed, and issues resolved on a timely basis.
- Work with the GMS to ensure a seamless transition for employees moving from an Extended Business Travel arrangement to an International Assignment or Transfer.
- Assist with Global Business Traveler Program projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic level of international tax knowledge with specific regard to assignments and transfers.
- Experience of producing reports, such as HR statistics
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of numeracy skills and proficient in Word,Excel, Power point.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Travel Desk - Coordinator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Key skills: HRRecruitmentGlobal MobilityBusiness PartneringCenter Of ExcellenceVerbal CommunicationAdministrative Supportmobility