RUSSIA – Third-quarter salary reports due in October
Companies should ensure that they submit their quarterly reports on time and that the salaries comply with wage thresholds for HQS workers.
IMPACT – MEDIUM
What is the change? Reports on the salaries paid to highly qualified specialists during the third quarter of 2017 (July through September) must be submitted between Oct. 2 and Oct. 31.
What does the change mean? The reports are required quarterly, and employers must meet minimum salary payment levels by the end of each quarter.
- Implementation time frame: Oct. 2 to Oct. 31.
- Visas/permits affected: HQS work permits.
- Who is affected: Companies employing highly qualified specialists.
- Business impact: Companies and individual company officials may face fines if they fail to submit the reports on time.
- Next steps: Salary reports may be submitted in-person or mailed to the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
BAL Analysis: Companies should ensure that they submit their quarterly reports on time and that the salaries comply with wage thresholds for HQS workers.
This alert has been provided by the BAL Global Practice group. For additional information, please contact your BAL attorney.
Copyright © 2017 Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP. All rights reserved. Reprinting or digital redistribution to the public is permitted only with the express written permission of Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP. For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.