FEM Boston Chapter Meeting 11/28/17
Please join us for the FEM Boston Chapter Meeting on November 28.
Panel Discussion on Outsourcing Global Mobility Services – What models work? The differences between large and small programs
Join us at the upcoming Boston Chapter Meeting for an interactive discussion on outsourcing Global Mobility services.
Topics for discussion will include:
- How to assess which services should be outsourced
- How to build a robust framework
- How to develop an effective management stategy
- How to understand relationships with key stakeholders in the process to maximize efficiency and continuity
- How to collect the appropriate data and monitor ROI
Opening presentation by:
- Allyson Stewart (Altair) and Chad Johnson (Phillips Electric)
- Allyson Stewart, VP of Business Development of Altair
- Alyssa Funk, Mobility and Tax Immigration Specialist of TripAdvisor
- Chad Johnson, Sr. Manager/International Mobility Partner at Phillips Electric
- Robert Melz, VP Global Mobility - Tax Policy and Compliance from State Street
- Catherine Honey, VP Strategic Partner Relations of SafeGuard World International
Tuesday, November 28
08:00AM - 11:00AM
KPMG (Downtown location)
Two Financial Center, 60 South Street, Boston, MA 02111
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550