Ghana: Reminder to Submit Annual Returns by January 14, 2018
Employers must submit their returns, which are annual reports of foreign workers, by January 14, 2018, or they may face penalties.
Employers must submit their returns, which are annual reports of foreign workers, by January 14, 2018 in compliance with the Ghana Immigration Act.
A closer look
- Details of the return. The return must include the following details:
- full name of the foreign national;
- position held;
- date of employment;
- number of years of residence in Ghana;
- expiration date of residence permit;
- date of quota or work permit; and
- business address, telephone number, and physical location of the company.
- Failure to comply. Failure to comply with the reporting requirement will result in employer sanctions.
This alert is for informational purposes only. If you have any questions, please contact the global immigration professional with whom you work at Fragomen or send an email to email@example.com.
|© 2017 Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Fragomen Global LLP and affiliates. All Rights Reserved.|