Luxembourg: Minimum Salary Levels Increased for EU Blue Card Occupations
Effective immediately, the minimum salary level for EU Blue Card positions has increased for both regular and shortage occupations.
The minimum salary level for EU Blue Card positions has increased for both regular and shortage occupations as follows:
The list of shortage occupations is as follows:
- Mathematicians, actuaries and statisticians;
- System analysts;
- Software developers; web and multimedia developers; and application programmers;
- Software and application developers and analysts not elsewhere classified;
- Database designers and administrators; system administrators;
- Computer network professionals; and
- Database and network professionals not elsewhere classified.
Fragomen is currently reviewing with the government the impact that the new minimum salary requirements may have on pending Blue Card applications and will provide an update when more information is available in this respect.
This alert is for informational purposes only. If you have any questions, please contact the global immigration professional with whom you work at Fragomen or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.