6 Easy Steps to EMMAs Success
It is now even simpler to enter our mobility awards (the EMMAs) with our easy entry process. Here's how you can create a winning entry!
HOW TO ENTER THE FEM EMMAS (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards)
We have created a how-to-enter guide to make the process even easier for you.
1. Get started
The easiest way to get started is to register for the EMMAs online. The registration form is where you can select which categories you’d like to enter. We only accept a limited number of entries per category so prompt registration is always recommended! Remember, you can enter more than one category.
2. Prepare for your entry
Before you start your entry, have a think about what the judges are looking for. We’ve put together some essential tips for success… How to gain EMEA global mobility glory
3. Compile your entry
Before you actually submit your entry, download the draft entry form – you can complete this form offline, and then transfer the information to the online submissions process when you are ready.
- Download Corporate draft entry (for supplier use also)
- Download Service Provider draft entry
- Download Rising Star/Professional of the year draft entry
- Download Open to All draft entry
When putting your entry together, it’s a good idea to follow the flow of the entry criteria. It will also make it easier for the judges to follow.
4. Stick to the rules
Criteria for entries:
- Make a clear statement indicating why the individual, team or company should win the EMMA for the category, making clear the organisational benefits driven by the team/individual concerned.
- Give examples of how the team/individual has impacted the overall business priorities of their employers or clients, any benefits to the assignees and any obstacles overcome, providing clear demonstrable results.
- Show clear evidence of any innovations, effective deployment of resources or improvement in cost management.
- Explain the longer term impact, lessons learned and how any improved methods have been introduced to other parts of the business or other clients.
- Include details of up to 3 pieces of supporting material (see below for guidelines of what to provide).
- All submissions must be made online and take the format requested
- In all cases, the judges are looking for concise submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible
- Each entry should relate to the last 5 years
- Please keep the total word count of your entry (including testimonials) to 1,500 words
- Please ensure any supporting materials adhere to the guidelines below
- Please ensure your entry is relevant to the region you are entering – if your submission relates to work carried out globally, you must highlight projects in that particular region
5. Submit your entry
Entries can be edited online right up until the entry deadline (see below), when you will be required to submit your entry. You can also supply 3 supporting documents (as attachments) per category, to be provided in low-resolution format.
Supporting documents can include:
- Client feedback/case studies
- Testimonials (marketing pitches will result in disqualification
- Demos or screenshots of technology
- Summaries of research
- Demonstrable metrics
> Americas EMMAs - EXTENDED TO 5 March 2018
> APAC EMMAs - 11 June 2018
> EMEA EMMAs - 13 August 2018
6. Book your place at FEM’s fabulous EMMAs gala dinner!
There's only one thing left to do now! Book your table(s) at the FEM EMMAs gala dinner, where our lucky winners will receive their prestigious awards!
> Americas EMMAs Gala Dinner
> APAC EMMAs Awards Presentation
View ticket* options. *Free to attend to conference attendees.
NB: This year we will be presenting the EMMAs trophies straight after the APAC Summit conference at 16:30 in the same venue at the Singapore Expo – Max
> EMEA EMMAs Gala Dinner
Good luck everyone!
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 943 8027
Stay ahead! For latest updates, follow us on twitter
@FEMGlobal #FEMEMMAs #FEMAmericas #FEMAPAC #FEMEMEA