Duty of Care - What you need to know about protecting and supporting employees while on assignment
Those of us working in the global mobility industry are all too aware of the many challenges facing our globally mobile workforce. Of those challenges, none are more important than making sure our employees are properly taken care of while on assignment in other countries – not just physically, but psychologically as well as their accompanying family members.
Please join us on April 17 to hear International SOS and Workplace Options for their advice on how to properly prepare your employees while on assignment.
- Jason Thayer, Senior Business Development Manager at International SOS
- Huw Longmore, Regional Security Manager at International SOS and Control Risks
- Kay Burd, Director, Business Solutions at WorkPlaceOptions
02:30PM - Registration
03:00PM - First presentation: Duty of Care for a globally mobile workforce
- International SOS
03:45PM - Second presentation: Wellbeing programs and support for expatriates and global business travelers - WorkPlaceOptions
04:30PM - Cocktail reception
06:30PM - Adjourn
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
02:30PM - 06:30PM
155 Harlem Avenue, Glenview, IL 60025
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550