Shortlist announced for the Americas EMMAs 2018!
We are delighted to announce the 2018 Americas EMMAs shortlist. Congratulations to all of our finalists!
FEM Americas Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards (EMMAs) are the global mobility industry's premier awards and recognize outstanding achievement and innovation across 26 categories.
We are delighted to announce the 2018 Americas EMMAs shortlist.
Congratulations to all of our finalists!
The winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner on the evening of Day-Two of the FEM Americas Summit, on Thursday May 24, 2018 at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, CA.
A table includes a 3-course meal and half a bottle of wine per person for 10 guests.
Also taking place at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, on May 23-24, is the FEM Americas Summit. Expect two days filled with everything from policy design, immigration and tax compliance, talent management, business travel, cost-containment and more.
We're bringing together global mobility professionals, industry experts and HR specialists to discuss current challenges and future trends and find practical solutions to take away.
Here's why you should join us:
- Hear from senior figure experts from a range of industries chosen because they understand the unique challenges of their region.
- Learn from our global mobility masterclasses where our masters share the challenges they have faced and solutions they have created.
- Gain insight in to the global mobility programs run by top international companies and review your own.
- Garner best-practice and new ideas from mobility leaders and innovators across a broad range of sectors.
- Make valuable new connections and benchmark your policies.
Keep checking our website: forum-expat-management.com for the latest updates and announcements.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Forum for Expatriate Management
Stay ahead and follow us on Twitter @FEMGlobal
For table booking, exhibition or sponsorship opportunities contact Fergus Bird on +44 (0)20 7943 8027 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org