Agenda revealed for Americas Global Mobility Summit in San Diego, CA
Expect everything from localization, business travel, tax, immigration, compliance, cost-saving and more at the 8th annual #FEMAmericas
As FEM approaches it’s 10th year, we’ve come to realize that the only thing that ever stays the same in global mobility, is change!
At this year’s FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit in San Diego at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort on May 23-24, 2018, we take a look at how things have changed in the last 10 years, to what we can expect in the next 10! We've got some questions to ask and we plan on answering them...
- Are your global mobility policies the right fit for your corporate culture?
- How can you make your policies cost effective, competitive, coherent and compliant?
- How can we think differently about work, workers, organizations and Human Resources?
Take a look at the just released agenda here:
Expect everything from localization, business travel, tax, immigration, compliance, cost-saving and more.
ENHANCE YOUR SKILL-SET
MOBILITY MASTERCLASSES INCLUDE...
Our global mobility masters share the challenges they have faced, solutions they have created and lessons learned in their mission to deliver agile, value-added and risk-proof mobility programs.
- Attracting and retaining top talent in a competitive market
- Cost effectiveness and measuring ROI
GARNER BEST-PRACTICE & NEW IDEAS
BENCHMARKING ROUNDTABLES INCLUDE...
Each table offers a valuable opportunity to gain both insight into the global mobility programs run by top international companies and to review your own.
- Stealth travelers – how to manage your informally mobile population
- Modern Mobility Patterns - Rotators, Contractors and Project Pipelines
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO THE EMMAS!
Also taking place at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort - San Diego, CA on the evening of Thursday May 24 is the FEM Americas EMMAs (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards) Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
View the combo deals here to secure your ticket to the industry's most prestigious event of the year!
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Forum for Expatriate Management
Stay ahead and follow us on Twitter @FEMGlobal
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities contact Fergus Bird on +44 (0)20 7943 8027 or e-mail email@example.com