Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cognitive Technology
Please join KPMG’s Katherine Avery, Partner and Laurie Jones, Managing Director as they lead the next Forum for Expatriate Management session in Dallas.
- Special thanks to Mary Coronado at Verizon for hosting the meeting space
- Complimentary breakfast will be kindly provided by our sponsor Aires
Who should attend: Any professional supporting mobile employees, including HR, talent, international payroll and expatriate tax.
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Light breakfast will be served
Verizon, 600 Hidden Ridge, Irving, Texas 75038
2nd floor, room #HQE02J135 – left wing, enter glass doors, make a right and proceed to end of hallway.
Visitor parking options:
1. Circular driveway in front of entrance – then use main entrance to enter building and proceed to front desk for visitor badge
2. Underground parking garage – use visitor entrance to enter building and proceed to security desk for visitor badge
Verizon building contact: Mary Coronado 972-457-7116
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.