Our host KPMG is pleased to announce our next Forum for Expatriate Management Chicago Chapter Meeting on Thursday morning, October 11.
This is a breakfast meeting. Come join us and connect with industry friends.
Global Mobility Hot Topics - Round Table Discussion
We want to hear from all the mobility experts at the meeting (that means you!).
Discussion topics to include but not limited to:
- Automation, technology and innovation of mobility services
- Home leave – reimbursement or lump sum?
- Reconciling tax accruals
- Business Traveler Monitoring – methods for providing reports to tax authorities. Feel free to volunteer your own topics to discuss For those unfamiliar with this style of meeting, a round table is a form of academic discussion. Participants agree on a specific topic to discuss and debate. Each person is given equal right to participate, as illustrated by the idea of a circular layout referred to in the term round table. Results of each discussion will be shared with the rest of the meeting participants for further discussion.
When: Thursday, October 11th, 2018 08:00AM - 11:00AM
Where: KPMG (Downtown Location) 200 E. Randolph St, #5500, Chicago, IL 60601
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550