FEM Americas Summit and EMMAs - There’s still time to take part - Exhibitors
There is just over 6 weeks to go until the FEM Americas Summit and EMMAs take place in Philadelphia on May 4-5.
It’s not too late for our supplier members to secure one of the last remaining booth or sponsorship opportunities available at the event and take advantage of all the pre-show marketing and exposure for your business.
There are also a limited number of opportunities still available at the EMMAs, the premier industry awards for the Global Mobility market. The EMMAs gala dinner and awards celebrate the best and brightest in the industry and attendance includes global mobility professionals across industries and the corporate and supplier network. You can book a table and leave the seating arrangements up to us – we can match you with our corporate attendees who are looking for a seat to enjoy the evening with. Booking a table is also a fantastic way to connect with your current clients by inviting them to sit with you that night.
5 Reasons for your business to sponsor the conference:
- Meet key decision makers across various industry sectors with job functions from Global Mobility Directors to HRBPs.
- Informal environment and senior audience makes it even easier for you to engage with the right professionals for your products & services.
- Align your brand with high quality, thought-provoking content.
- Communicate your key messages through expert-led roundtable and conference sessions.
- Network and celebrate excellence with the best at the EMMAs Gala dinner
To ensure that we maximise your exposure we will need confirmation of participating exhibitors and sponsors who would like to feature in the Summit guide by Tuesday April 5. We will still be accepting exhibitors after this date however your organisation will not feature in the Summit Guide.
Alternatively please contact your account manager or myself directly if you have any questions or would like to discuss a custom package to suit your particular needs.