TRAVEL RISK OUTLOOK 2020(TRO2020)
During the annual travel risk outlook, International SOS’s experts talked about this year’s crises, what the outlook for travel risk and global mobility in 2020 is, and key global issues and emerging trends.
International SOS highlighted the Asia Pacific region and the results of the Ipsos 2020 Trends Watch study. The panel of medical, security, travel risk and global mobility professionals to presented the TRO2020 findings.
- Dr Natalie Yuen, Deputy Medical Director, International SOS
- James Robertson, Regional Security Director
- Louise Volsen, Director Client Services
Topics covered included:
- Global risks and geopolitical shifts (considered the greatest risk area)
- Safety and security
- Health and wellbeing (mental health issues increasing in importance, infectious diseases on the risk)
- Environmental issues (climate change increasing the occurrence of these)
- Cultural issues
Attendees also received a copy of our annual Travel Risk Map and the research report.