FEM APAC Summit and EMMAs - Returns to Singapore in 2016
We are delighted to announce that the FEM APAC Summit will return to the Orchard Hotel in Singapore on 7-8 September and has evolved into a 2-day event comprising of corporate benchmarking sessions, roundtables, module based content, keynote speakers, huge opportunities for networking and, of course, the EMMAs.
As with the confirmation of the Summit, we are thrilled to confirm there are excellent opportunities for FEM members to take a Headline Partner role, lead a roundtable or have a stand in the exhibition hall. It’s a wonderful way to connect with fellow global mobility professionals and drive exposure to your business.
There is also an opportunity to get involved in the EMMAs, the premier industry awards for the Global Mobility market. The EMMAs gala dinner and awards celebrate the best and brightest in the industry and draw some of the most blue chip companies in the region. You can book a table and leave the seating arrangements up to us – we’ll pair you with the right people to enjoy the evening with. You will also want to nominate yourself or your clients – the awards are now open for entry!
5 Reasons for you to get involved:
- Meet top leaders across various industry sectors with job functions from Global Mobility Director to HRBPs.
- Informal environment and senior audience makes it even easier for you to engage with the right professionals for finding solutions!
- Align your brand with high quality, thought-provoking content.
- Communicate your key messages through expert-led roundtable and conference sessions.
- Network and celebrate excellence with the best at the EMMAs Gala dinner
Please visit our APAC Summit and EMMAs website to register your interest.
Alternatively please contact your account manager or myself directly if you have any questions or would like to discuss a custom package to suit your particular needs.