Day Four of FEM's EMEA Online Summit - catch up here
If you were unable to join us for our sessions focusing on industry mega trends, the future of work and the importance of user experience, you can catch up here
Day Four of FEM's EMEA Online Summit comprised two sessions:
- What is the future of mobility in the context of pandemic, economic pressure and industry consolidation?
- Is it time to reimagine the purpose of the Global Mobility function?
- How can the mobility service delivery model adapt to help mobility and the wider business achieve their strategic objectives?
- How can you harness the power of technology?
- Are your global mobility policies the right fit for your corporate culture?
- How can you effectively manage a global workforce that is working from home? Do we need to encourage a more entrepreneurial mindset?
- Ezeibe Agomo, Global Mobility & Immigration Senior Manager, Equinix
- Paul Bennett, CEO, PerchPeek
- Chris Blair, Global Mobility Manager, Aviva
- Cyril Brenninkmeijer, Key Account Manager, ECA International
- Efrat Konforty, Global Mobility Professional
with Paul Bennett, CEO of PerchPeek
You can watch the recorded video of all Day Four sessions by clicking on the link here:
We have also collated the questions that attendees posted and will soon publish our speakers' responses.