Immigration Law Associates provides in-depth advice on rights and obligations triggered by the cross-border element of a given legal situation.
Our know-how is built on an extensive experience in EU law and is supported by a network of partners across the EU.
Social security coordination :
• Autonomous application of the social security coordination regulations and ECJ case-law, to any situation involves a cross-border element
EU Company law :
• Establishment -permanent activities
• Establishment -self-employment activities
International Private Law :
• Law applicable to the employment relationship
Labour and employment law :
• Freedom of movement of workers-equal treatment, access to social benefits
• Employment contracts and termination of employment
• Working conditions
• Employee benefits
• Transfer of undertakings
• Authorisations of work for third-country nationals
Special regimes :
• Posted workers
• Frontier workers
• Highly mobile workers
• Employment of record
• Intra-EU mobility of third-country nationals
The Forum for Expatriate Management is the premier worldwide community for Global Mobility professionals and is dedicated to enabling professionals across industries to unite and distil best practice while facilitating valuable networking opportunities for knowledge sharing.