As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause disruption, with travel bans and restrictions, the immigration landscape across the Asia Pacific region remains fluid.
Please join Chris Spentzaris, Partner and Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law, Fragomen, and Ben Lear, Practice Leader, Fragomen and their colleagues from across the region for the latest immigration-related intelligence and practical guidance to assist you in managing your foreign workforce population across the Asia Pacific.
- Chris Spentzaris, Partner and Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law, Fragomen (New Zealand)
- Ben Lear, Practice Leader, Fragomen (Australia)
- Mark Buchanan, Regional Partner - Asia Pacific, Fragomen (Singapore)
- Kenneth Lau, Partner, Fragomen (Southeast Asia)
- Roy Ren, Senior Director, Fragomen (China)
- Joanne Ng, Senior Business Immigration Manager, Fragomen (Hong Kong)
- Queenie Tse, Business Immigration Manager, Fragomen (Taiwan)
- Shanker Menon, Regional Client Services, Fragomen (India)
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
When: Wednesday, 25th August 2021
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (AEST)
Where: Virtual Event via Zoom
Cost - Complimentary event for all members of the FEM member community