- What has the experience of the pandemic and the past year taught us about risk?
- Can we be confident that we will be better prepared for similar situations in the future?
- What about other forms of risk? What is best practice for managing financial, compliance, health and security or reputational risk?
- How can you best manage the situation if something goes wrong?
- Businesses also need to take certain risks don't they? How can you get the balance right and manage harmful risk, but open up opportunities for positive risk-taking?
- How does risk vary among sectors and global locations? What do mobility professionals need to be aware of?
These are just some of the questions that we will put to our impressive panel of speakers.
Drawn from The Americas, APAC and EMEA and working in diverse sectors such as energy, engineering, digital expertise, health and security protection and the financial world, our speakers will take part in a lively and unmissable debate on the topic of Risk Management & Mobility in 2021.
Register now for the LIVE broadcast Apr 7, 2021 14:00 PM (GMT)and be sure to send in your questions and comments.
Meet our speakers:
Ezeibe Agomo (speaking from London, UK)
Global Mobility & Immigration Senior Manager at Equinix
Nandakumar Kirupanandam (speaking from Bangalore, India)
Head of International Assignments at Atkins
Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez-Fernandez (speaking from London, UK)
Medical Director of Health Consulting, NCD & Wellness Programs at International SOS
Simone van der Schalk (speaking from Texas, USA)
Director, Global Mobility at ConocoPhillips
A speaker from HSBC will be announced shortly
With many thanks to our sponsors: HSBC and International SOS