FEM Luxembourg Chapter Meeting
Posting of Workers- To what extent compliance can be achieved by means of automation
- Compliance workflow -Identifying routine tasks-using tools
- Data identification, collection, and interpretation- one directive, 27 Member States, (27)ⁿ laws, regulations, administrative provisions, collective agreements….
- Conflict of laws – opening “the algorithmic black box”?
- Tools supported by knowledge or knowledge supported by tools?
- Case studies from daily practice
- Responsibility for failure to comply-liability for digital technologies
Tanel Feldman-Senior Partner Immigration Law Associates-
Area of expertise :EU law -labour mobility
Mar 25, 2021 03:00 PM in Luxembourg