The new US president-elect, Joe Biden is expected to bring in a number of immigration policy changes when he takes office in January (not least the rescindment of President Trump's Executive order to ban travel from 13 countries in the Middle East Asia and Africa.) So we may see quite a different tone as well as changes to US regulations in relation to nations across the globe, but what else do you need to know about the latest thinking on immigration policy in the EMEA region and how does it affect Global Mobility?
On Wednesday 18 November, as part of our week-long EMEA Online Summit we will examine these issues in a wide-ranging Panel Discussion: Immigration Challenges in EMEA – What are the Solutions?
Take part and send in your questions to our panellists:
- Said Boscovic, Director, Global Mobility & Immigration, Elastic
- Marina Brizar, UK Director, Talent Beyond Boundaries
- Julia Onslow-Cole, Partner, Global Government Strategies & Compliance at Fragomen and Board Member, Permits Foundation
- Ian Robinson, Partner, Fragomen
In a LIVE discussion, among other points, FEM's Global Director of Content & Events, Claire Tennant-Scull will be asking:
- In a climate of increasing concern over immigration, how can business attract and retain diverse talent from all parts of Europe and beyond?
- Is there an immigration model that truly works for business?
- How can global mobility prepare for change and turn challenges to advantage?
Make sure your voice is heard too, register today and submit your questions in advance.
Then follow on with our Expert Insight: Strategic Workforce Planning across Europe
Have you got questions about the Posted Worker Directive? Are you facing increased complexity as a conseequence of the Covid crisis? Join Jo Antoons, Partner and Head of Fragomen’s BENELUX practice and Christine Sullivan, Director, Leader, Fragomen’s Netherlands practice as they detail:
- The strategies available to move your people into and within Europe, particularly in light of Brexit negotiations, COVID-19 restrictions and beyond
- Once you have devised a mobility plan, how do you factor in ancillary considerations, such as the Posted Worker Directive and Social Security costs?
- How technology can help deliver innovative and cost effective solutions to ensure Day One Compliance for your people in the EU
Register here for these - and all the sessions at FEM's EMEA Online Summit 16-20 November
With many thanks to our event sponsors: