What does 2021 hold in store for Global Mobility? Find out - 3rd February
Join the experts at FEM's State of the Industry Global Webinar
Continuing our highly successful series of webinars, FEM has invited a panel of experts from each region of the world to take part in a wide-ranging and forward-looking debate about the Global Mobility industry in this new year.
Claire Tennant-Scull, FEM's Global Director of Content & Events will be chairing the discussion with our accomplished speakers:
- Georgina Hawkes, Head of Global Mobility, HSBC
- Rina Montalvo, Global Mobility Director, News Corp
- Stephen Park, International Mobility Centre, APAC, Schneider Electric
- Anja Vahldiek, Director, Global Mobility Solutions, Ernst & Young
Among other questions, we will be asking:
- What are the lessons learned from 2020?
- What does the ‘new normal’ mean for mobility programs?
- How can we make business travel possible again
- What will Brexit and the new US administration mean for mobility?
- How can corporations and service providers work better together?
- What are our experts' predictions for 2021?
Register for free now and bring your own comments and questions to the LIVE discussion on Wednesday, 3rd February at 14:00 GMT
With many thanks to our sponsors HSBC