How to get the best value from your Service Provider ticket at the FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit
Keep up with the industry and gain crucial face-time with the movers and shakers in global mobility.
You now have only three weeks to secure your Service Provider Ticket for the FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit this May 23-24, 2018 at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, California.
Whether you're attending to keep up with the industry and all its changes, gain some crucial face-time with your HR Corporate clients or to generate new leads for 2018, the Service Provider Ticket offers unmissable opportunities.
SERVICE PROVIDER TICKET BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Network with over 100 senior decision-makers including Adobe, Avery Dennison, BAE Systems, EY, H&M, J&J, HPE, McDonalds, Nike and more.
- Access content sessions including policy design, talent management, emerging markets, tax, business travel and more.
- Be on the inside track amongst high-level HR Corporates during panel discussions, workshops & masterclasses.
- Exclusive networking opportunities during a corporate-only networking lunch available for a max of just 20 Service Providers (only with 1.5 Day Ticket).
- Access to Day-One afternoon networking and content sessions, plus a Networking Drinks Reception (only with 1.5 Day Ticket).
- Plus, join sessions on benchmarking and reward, change management immigration, risk management, tax, technology and much more.
Here are just some of the great companies registered to attend:
LAST FEW 1.5 DAY TICKETS LEFT!
Only a limited number of Service Providers can attend the Day-One Corporate Networking Lunch set on Loews' ocean view terrace and afternoon sessions on May 23, as well as Day-Two of the conference.
CELEBRATE THE BEST IN GLOBAL MOBILITY! Also taking place at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort - San Diego, CA on the evening of Thursday May 24 is the FEM Americas EMMAs (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards) Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony. Don’t miss out – Book a table and invite your clients or ask FEM to provide corporate guests that you can host.
Keep checking our website: americas.forum-expat-management.com for the conference agenda updates.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Forum for Expatriate Management
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities contact Fergus Bird, Commercial Sales Director on +44 (0)20 7943 8027 or e-mail email@example.com
What our delegates say...
"The 2017 FEM summit was a great opportunity to learn more about the extraordinary changes in mobility that are happening so quickly. To have the ability to connect with industry professionals not only impacts my work, but it allows for a fuller understanding of what we're seeing globally.”
"The FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit this year proved to be our most successful ever! The conference provided fantastic content, great networking and an excellent opportunity to showcase Furnished Quarters to the global mobility community."
“One of the best organised corporate and industry events which provides opportunity for learning, networking and engagement.”