Global Mobility Process Challenges:
Finding the right approach where policy and processes are not currently in place
Join us over breakfast for a short update on tax and immigration topics impacting the global mobility space, followed by two break-off sessions of your choice.
We will deep dive into four challenges some of us are currently experiencing and potential solutions to the issues:
- Multiple country moves and challenges to processes, tracking and how best to integrate with local HR
- How in practice do flexible packages work and how do we balance flexibility & consistency while managing risk
- How to establish “best in class” process management from a benefits and international assignment terms perspective, whilst maintaining a flexible approach
- How to deploy in new locations and the spectrum between structured programs & adhoc moves and packaging
- Vish Beedassy, Tax Management and Consulting
- Francine Colgan, Mobility Lead at Monadelphous
- Kristy Ryan, Global Mobility Adviser at Woodside Energy Limited
- Hanne Wearne, Human Resources Lead at DOF Subsea Asia Pacific
Thursday, 15 February, 2018
Brookfield Place, Level 15, 125 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350