FEM has rescheduled our next London Chapter Meeting, and will now take place on the morning of Wednesday, 28th March.
As we see a shift from traditional assignments to more self-service models, we will discuss how companies are aligning their policies to attract and retain the increasing talent pool of millennials as they move into more senior roles.
Put your questions to our panellists:
- Mustafa Bharmal, Director, Regions and Project Assignment Mobility, Global Mobility Services, Honeywell
- Holly Maria Creed, Global Mobility Manager, DXC Technology
- Melanie O'Hara, Global Mobility Manager, Tesco PLC
- David Remedios, Head of Consultancy, ECA International
Wednesday, 28th March, 2018
09:00 - 11:30
New Brook Buildings, 16 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DG
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility programme.
- £100 fee for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350.