About this chapter
During the meetings, attendees will have the opportunity to network and discover new prospects in the ever-growing complex field of expatriate management.
The Baltimore / Washington Chapter is led by Cathy Ware Partridge.
The steering committee consists of:
- Elena Anderson-de Lay, Director, Global Mobility & Visa Services at The Brookings Institution
- Peter Bowsher, Director,Strategic Development & Operations at Paramount Transportation Systems
- Matt Burns, HR Operations Director at Lockheed
- Garima Gupta, Interim Global HR Director at Church World Service
- Brenda Harrington, Leadership Development Consultant at Adaptive Leadership Strategies, LLC
- Keith Mulvihill, Client Advisor at Lockton Companies
For further details about the Baltimore/Washington Chapter, please email Cathy
Customise your preferences for any tracking technology
These trackers are used for activities that are strictly necessary to operate or deliver the service you requested from us and, therefore, do not require you to consent.
These trackers help us to deliver personalized marketing content and to operate, serve and track ads.
These trackers help us to deliver personalized marketing content to you based on your behaviour and to operate, serve and track social advertising.
These trackers help us to measure traffic and analyze your behaviour with the goal of improving our service.
These trackers help us to provide a personalized user experience by improving the quality of your preference management options, and by enabling the interaction with external networks and platforms.