Americas Summit Agenda Taster
Here is a taster of what you can expect at our Americas Global Mobility Summit in San Diego, CA
We are delighted to unveil some of our FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit agenda highlights taking place on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24, May 2018 at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, CA.
The Summit brings the HR and global mobility community together for two intensive days of expert insight, engaging roundtables and panel discussions, interactive workshops and case studies along with plenty of invaluable opportunities for networking.
JUST SOME OF THE GREAT SESSIONS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
- ‘Stealth travelers’ – how can you manage your ‘informally mobile’ population
- Modern mobility patterns – rotators, contractors and project pipelines and how to manage them
- Mergers and acquisitions – should you go for a ‘big bang’? or, ‘soft landing’ integration?
- U.S. tax reform – are you ready for the impact on your organization?
- Localization – the challenges and benefits
- Putting global mobility data to work
- Cost containment and ROI – strategies for the real world
- Policy creation and redesign
- Mobility’s contribution to developing future leaders
- Putting the ‘human’ back in to human resources
- Plus Mobility Masterclasses including interactive case study workshop with Matt Burns, winner of the 2017 EMMA for his Outstanding Contribution to global mobility
- Plus, surprises are in store as we mark FEM’s 10th Anniversary. Be sure to join us for the celebrations!
More agenda highlights revealed soon!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Forum for Expatriate Management
*Registration is free for in-house HR Professionals
To find out about exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, contact our Commercial Sales Director, Fergus Bird on +44(0)20 7943 8027 or email email@example.com