Global Mobility Advisor
Global Mobility Advisor vacancy in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Background & Purpose of the Job
This role works to provide global assignment services to Unilever employees. This role offers ‘assignees’ a single point of co-ordination for their relocation, provide ongoing support throughout an employee’s assignment, including repatriation where applicable. This role will also manage vendor relationships centered around offering quality service to clients and employees at all times.
Single point of coordination for all phases of international assignment activities while providing impeccable customer service. Counsel assignees as to the best utilization on international assignment program benefits. Demonstrate knowledge/expertise in ongoing administration of expatriate elements and requirements. Proactively seek opportunities to resolve unique assignee concerns and needs. Interpret assignee needs while balancing corporate policy; proactively maintain communication with assignee and other third parties throughout assignment life cycle. Ensure data integrity in all Company systems. Maintain compliance with Company corporate polices, programs, and standards.
You’re a strategy guru: Strategic thinker, strong judgement and decision making skills
You’re a dot connector: Innovative, resourceful, and a willingness to support stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
You’re a changemaker: Ability to drive change and innovation by gathering knowledge and resources to ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
You’re a culture & change champion: Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum five years’ prior work experience in a related global mobility or expatriation role
- Language proficiency (reading, writing, and speaking) in English is required; multi language proficiency in English, Portuguese and Spanish is highly desirable
- Experience managing global mobility activities, including those associated with the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation.
- Proficiency in using Assignee Relationship Management tools (e.g. AssignmentPro) or related software platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.).
- Project management experience is desirable, including the management of activities carried out by third party suppliers.
- Strong knowledge of immigration, assignment transfer processes, assignment package preparation and international payroll/ allowance calculations.
- Ability to work within a multicultural and virtual team environment
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health& Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation.
To receive communication about your application, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application.