6 Easy Steps to APAC EMMAs Success
It is now even easier to enter the APAC EMMAs with our easy entry process. Here's how you can create a winning entry!
With less than 3 weeks to go until the APAC EMMAs (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards) entry deadine on 28 June 2017, we have created a how-to-enter guide to make the process even easier for you.
1. Get started
The easiest way to get started is to register online. The registration form is where you can select which categories you’d like to enter. We only accept a limited number of entries per category so prompt registration is always recommended! Remember, you can enter more than one category.
2. Prepare for your entry
Before you start your entry, have a think about what the judges are looking for. We’ve put together some essential tips for success… How to gain APAC global mobility glory
3. Compile your entry
Before you actually submit your entry, download the draft entry form – you can complete this form offline, and then transfer the information to the online submissions process when you are ready.
When putting your entry together, it’s a good idea to follow the flow of the entry criteria. It will also make it easier for the judges to follow.
4. Stick to the rules
Criteria for entries:
- Make a clear statement indicating why the individual, team or company should win the EMMA for the category, making clear the organisational benefits driven by the team/individual concerned.
- Give examples of how the team/individual has impacted the overall business priorities of their employers or clients, any benefits to the assignees and any obstacles overcome, providing clear demonstrable results.
- Show clear evidence of any innovations, effective deployment of resources or improvement in cost management.
- Explain the longer term impact, lessons learned and how any improved methods have been introduced to other parts of the business or other clients.
- Include details of up to 3 pieces of supporting material (see below for guidelines of what to provide).
- All submissions must be made online and take the format requested
- In all cases, the judges are looking for concise submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible
- Each entry should relate to the last 5 years
- Please keep the total word count of your entry (including testimonials) to 1,500 words
- Please ensure any supporting materials adhere to the guidelines below
- Please ensure your entry is relevant to the APAC region – if your submission relates to work carried out globally, you must highlight projects in APAC
5. Submit your entry
Entries can be edited online right up until the entry deadline 14 June 2017, when you will be required to submit your entry. You can also supply 3 supporting documents (as attachments) per category, to be provided in low-resolution format.
Supporting documents can include:
- Client feedback/case studies
- Testimonials (marketing pitches will result in disqualification
- Demos or screenshots of technology
- Summaries of research
- Demonstrable metrics
6. Book your place at FEM’s fabulous EMMAs gala dinner overlooking Hong Kong Harbour!
There's only one thing left to do now! Book your table(s) at the FEM EMMAs gala dinner, where our lucky winners will receive their prestigious awards!
Good luck everyone.
** Entry deadline 28 June 2017 **
This year's APAC EMMAs will take place in Hong Kong on Thursday, 7 September 2017 at the Harbour Grand Hotel following the APAC Summit on 7 September 2017.
Stay ahead! For latest updates, follow us on twitter
@FEMGlobal #FEMEMMAs #FEMAPAC