Agenda released for the APAC Summit 2017!
Here are just some of the great sessions to look out for.
We are delighted to unveil the agenda for the FEM APAC Summit on 7 September at the Harbour Grand Hotel, Hong Kong.
Our one-day program is brimming with keynote sessions, panel discussions, expert insights and roundtables and you can choose from a comprehensive range of topics including compliance, cost control, immigration, technology, talent development and risk management.
JUST SOME OF THE GREAT SESSIONS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
Regional mobility challenges in the context of business expansion
In this, our first keynote panel discussion we'll be examining:
- Where are the net losses and net gains in associated APAC locations?
- What are the mobility trends in growing economies such as Vietnam and Myanmar?
- Is the profile of assignees changing in assorted locations?
Future Workplace, technology evolution and the impact on global mobility
- Maggie Zhang, Regional Head of HR, North Asia and Hong Kong, AIG Insurance Asia
- Prabal Chatterjee, Head of HR – Australia and New Zealand, Tata Consultancy Service
- Justin Liu, Regional Director, Compensation & Benefits, AXA Asia
Corporate Only Benchmarking Roundtables include:
- HK Immigration - Sharing of case studies and practical advice
- Australian Immigration - Understanding 1st July changes and the impact on the 457 and permanent resident program
Taking place on Thursday 7 September, at the Harbour Grand Hotel, Hong Kong, the FEM APAC Summit brings the global mobility community together for a day of actionable insight, engaging discussion and invaluable networking to guide your strategy, policy and implementation.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Forum for Expatriate Management
*Registration is free for in-house HR Professionals