Trump and Business Immigration Reform
Immigration was among the controversial issues dominating the first days of the Trump administration. While the dust has not settled, global mobility professionals need to anticipate the direction the Trump administration wants to take corporate immigration and how Congress might respond.
This program will offer a concise overview of future immigration-related executive orders and policy proposals expected from the Trump administration, regulatory initiatives underway, and the range of legislative proposals at play.
The panel will include discussion of how one global company is reacting to the shifting global landscape on immigration.
- Bo Cooper, Partner, Fragomen Worldwide, Washington, D.C. (former General Counsel to USCIS)
- Ethan Kaufman, Partner, Fragomen Worldwide, NYC
- Rina Montalvo, Global Mobility & Immigration, Dow Jones & Company
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
5:30 p.m. Registration
6:00 p.m. Program
7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Networking Reception
345 Park Avenue, 37th Floor
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.