Duty of Care - What you need to know about protecting and supporting employees while on assignment
Those of us working in the global mobility industry are all too aware of the many challenges facing our globally mobile workforce. Of those challenges, none are more important than making sure our employees are properly taken care of while on assignment in other countries – not just physically, but psychologically as well as their accompanying family members.
Please join us on Thursday, September 6th to hear International SOS and Workplace Options for their advice on how to properly prepare your employees while on assignment.
- Jeremy Prout, Regional Security Manager at International SOS
- Kennette Thigpen, Director of Global Clinical Operations at WorkPlaceOptions
- Ryan Kessler, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Workplace Options
- 8am – Registration, breakfast and networking
- 9am- Presentation: Duty of Care for a globally mobile workforce - International SOS
- 9:45am - Presentation: Wellbeing programs and support for expatriates and global business travelers - WorkPlaceOptions
- 10:30PM – Closing remarks and networking
- Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- KPMG (Downtown Location), Two Financial Center, 60 South Street, Boston, MA 02111
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550